Tuesday 3 April 2012

Feeling Foxy... Part Three

Wow, it's been far too long since I last posted. It really wasn't meant to be this way. I had a whole big plan. But then my internet crashed and I was left web-less for a week. It almost hurt.

I believe the last time we spoke I was about to ship the circus down to Brixton for the Crafty Fox. And, oh, how fabulously crafty and foxy it was.

This was my stall.

I made some new purses from the fabric I designed for my cushions.

One side is printed and the other is made with a really nice jadey-turquoise linen, sewn with diagonal strips of my flag-print fabric. A few of them even have vintage buttons adorned upon them.

There's a review of the market on this brilliantly beardy blog 'Beard Today, Gone Tomorrow' by Annie, who bought one of my purses too.

Here's a close-up pic of some more, with a Betty purse at the front.

I'll be putting them up in my Etsy shop soon, along with a few brand-spanking new cushions.

I really loved being part of this event. It's one of the best markets I've been too, super well organised, with a real mix of makers and incredible talent. I hope I'll be back!

 Miwary's prize-winning stall.

I'll be posting about some of the other makers I met there in the next few days, because they're so good they each deserve their own page. In the meantime, this is the Crafty Fox Blog and the Crafty Fox Facebook Page.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the mention :) The purse is fab and I love your fabric! Glad you enjoyed the crafty fox market, they always seem to have a really good variety of excellent crafters and makers!

    ReplyDelete