Wednesday 5 December 2012

Circus Interiors

There's a fantastic feature in the latest issue of Gurgle magazine all about Circus Interiors . . . and, ummm, a piece about me too.


I love the products Gurgle have chosen. I especially love Lucky Boy Sunday's LouLou cushion (£86) from molly-meg.co.uk. Funnily enough Lucky Day Sunday is run by two friends called Camilla. Maybe we should start a Camillas ♥ The Circus gang. And I love everything Ferm Living do - they have diamonds on their cushions too, just like Betty. Also, if you haven't already seen it, there's a glimpse of Kate Dixon's incredible ferris wheel bedroom, which I've been swooning over since I pinned it on one of my Pinterest boards a few months ago. It seems to have settled somewhere in my imagination and just won't leave.

You can also read my tips how to have a circus-themed Christmas. (#1 string a piece of cord around your tree instead of tinsel. Then hang paper characters above it, so it looks like they're performing on a Christmas tree highwire.)

There's lots to see and even more gems over the next two pages.
If you want see it for yourself, you'll find it all in the December/January issue.
It's very exciting.


No comments:

Post a Comment