Thursday 25 April 2013

screen-printing tees



Lots of exciting things happening in the circus tents recently. I've almost finished the new collection which will launch at Pulse from 12-14 May (I'm even on their front page, so probably best to have everything ready in time).

One of things I've been working on is a redesigned logo and packaging, which I'll tell you more about soon. As part of that, I've been screen-printing some tshirts. I haven't printed tees since I was at school, but it's the most fun I've had in ages. So if everything round the house soon has a top hat on it, you'll know why.

I'll post more peeks of the new collection soon, I promise. I just need to finish it first! (If you look closely at the photo, though, you might be able to spy a corner of a couple of the new prints).

***************************************

PS. I've been a bit preoccupied lately. Trying to squeeze four different jobs and three children into one week with a three-year-old at home on most days is proving tricky. There's been lots of jigsaw building on the studio floor (thank you jigsaw makers – you're a godsend). So, sorry for the sporadic posting and communication. And if I forget to phone, or email, or reply, or talk to you, or pick you up from school, please just bug me until I do.




2 comments:

  1. You're amazing. That is all. (apart from wishing you all the very best for Pulse x)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shucks. Thanks Flora. I'll try to remember that through all the tears and panic x

      Delete